Thursday, December 2, 2010

(500) Days of Summer - Ikea



This is my very absolute favorite scene of this movie! I bought the dvd just so I could watch the movie with my boyfriend, so he could finally understand what I mean when I ask him to take me to Ikea. He refuses to go, however, because apparently when he was little he had a bad experience in an Ikea which involved him getting lost. Now he has qualms about the store I guess, haha. It would be convenient for us to go anyway, the closest Ikea to us is about an hour away. We do have a Raymour & Flanigan about twenty minutes away, and that works for me. Hopefully we can get there soon so we can play house! And hopefully we don’t get kicked out right away for messing with the furniture. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved this movie! It's so inspirational to me, haha. But thanks anyways for the comment. I love that shirt too, hopefully I get it! :P


    xx

    ReplyDelete