Monday, December 13, 2010

He will never forget how you made him feel


"He may forget what you said, but he will never forget how you made him feel."

It's still amazing to me how I feel when we are around each other. Feelings of love, passion, desire, romance, and cuteness all in one. It's so hard to describe it sometimes. Knowing that I am yours and you are all mine, and we belong to each other and no one else... The feeling of one-ness we create when we are together. Like we are almost absorbed into each other. That amazing feeling that you can't describe in any other way except, we are so unified, it's as almost as we are the same person; just one person. Is that weird? I guess this is what people mean when they say, "you complete me," or, "you are my other half." That's how I feel right now. The only thing I am afraid of is if we ever break up. If he's my other half right now, then when he's gone, I wont be whole. I'll feel as if a part of me is missing. But that brings me to another quote that I try to remember: "never make someone your everything, because when they're gone, you'll have nothing." I don't like to be a downer, just realistic. But a girl can always dream, right? :) I can hold on to the beliefs that my lover and I will be together forever, and I will never have to feel alone again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment