Sunday, January 16, 2011

Promise you'll never forget me


      I seemed to have forgotten that I had this blog, sowwy :( haha... I've been so caught up with school and such. Anyway, my boyfriend went back to school today, since winter break is officially over. I get to see him every weekend, which is considered quite often for some people. For me, it's still really hard to be without him all week long. Before he left I said, "please don't forget about me!" but I guess that was silly since I'll be seeing him soon enough. 

Spell your name without vowels:
Drnn Gntl

What is the date 2 days after your birthday?:
June 6

How many pairs of jeans do you own:
Only like 4 or 5

What color(s) do you wear most?:
i feel like i wear all colors equally

Least favorite color?:
orange

Last song you heard?:
"tonight you belong to me"

What's for dinner tonite?:
i had soup

Are you happy with your life right now?:
yes, completely

Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity:
nope

In what state or country do you want to go to school in?:
im already in school, and i dont really plan on transferring

Do you shop at stores like hollister, abercrombie and fitch and aeropostel:
i used to a lot in middle school. over the summer i got a skirt and a dress from hollister though

How do you make money?:
i work at a Claire's at my mall

2 comments:

  1. thanks for reposting this! I am going to follow your blog, and I really hope you keep updating!

    thatssofletch.blogspot.com

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.your about me text is wonderful! LIKE

    ReplyDelete