Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cute Songs!


      Over the past year, my boyfriend has made me cd's for special occasions. One was for my birthday, the next was before he left for college again this year, and the third was for Christmas. I decided to post the playlists here to give you guys some ideas if you're making someone special a cd, or if you just want to listen to cute songs about love! Also, we celebrated Valentine's Day last night, so an update on that will be up soon!

For my birthday:
1.       Octopus’s Garden – The Beatles
2.       First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes
3.       You Have My Attention – Copeland
4.       How In the World – Family Force 5
5.       Love Like Rockets – Angels and Airwaves
6.       Beautiful Love – The Afters
7.       Take Me With You – Secondhand Serenade
8.       Corona and Lime – Shwayze
9.       Love Song – Anberlin
10.   After Hours – We Are Scientists
11.   The Everglow – Mae
12.   Watch Me Make You Hate Me – Call the Cops
13.   Starálfur – Sigur Rós

Before going back to school:
1.       Must Have Done Something Right – Relient K
2.       First Time – Family Force 5
3.       A Jagged Gorgeous Winter – The Main Drag
4.       Love, Love, Love (Love, Love) – As Tall As Lions
5.       Love Cats – The Cure
6.       Warmth of the Sand – Dashboard Confessional
7.       MFEO!  Pt. 1 – Made for Each Other  – Jack’s Mannequin
                Pt. 2 – You Can Breathe
8.       Oh, It is Love – Hellogoodbye
9.       Wagon Wheel – Old Crow Medicine Show
10.   You and Me – Plain White T’s
11.   Love is a Fast Song – Copeland
12.   Time After Time – Quietdrive
13.   A Dream for Us – The Appleseed Cast

For Christmas:
1.       The Best Thing – Relient K
2.       To The Woman – Tammany Hall NYC
3.       Ready and Waiting to Fall – Mae
4.       Oh Girl – Cut off Your Hands
5.       Everything I’m Looking For – The Dirty Heads
6.       Yellow – Coldplay
7.       Everything’s Magic – Angels and Airwaves
8.       Chemicals Collide – Boys Like Girls
9.       Overjoyed – Walking Ashland
10.   Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap
11.   Abracadabra – Steve Miller Band
12.   You’re the One – A Thorn for Every Heart
13.   Another Like You – Sean Fournier
14.   Now Comes the Night – Rob Thomas
15.   Make Love – Daft Punk 

5 comments:

  1. love coldplay jack's mannequin and the beatles!!
    it's a good idea to make a cd with special songs!! and it's not expensive!!
    hope u follow me !! please
    http://lejournaldeprada.blogspot.com

    THANKS
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWw i really like your birthday cd. There are some realyl awsome bands on there too I love Relient k

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I LOVE the fact that you have some Relient K songs. They're my favorite!!! And thank you so much for you sweet comment, I'm so glad that I could help you out, you have no idea how happy that makes me!

    xoxo
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. lurv ur blog pls do check my blog and follow me on http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/, following you now. will visit often to check new stuffs on ur blog cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunch of my favorite ones this post has!
    Cute blog. :)

    I am so following you!
    Visit mine sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete