Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day Outfit!




My nail polish is OPI - Japanese Rose Garden :)

       So I think I finally figured out what I'm going to wear for Valentine's Day! I'm not sure if we're going to celebrate it tomorrow or Saturday yet. Maybe we will celebrate both days, who knows :) I ended up getting my boyfriend these chocolates that he likes, some funny heart boxers that say "pucker up!" :P, some "love coupons" haha, and this tiny abridged version of "Romance For Dummies." It was mainly silly stuff but I also wrote him a beautiful love letter as well. Maybe I'll post the letter on here. I usually write him something thoughtful for special occasions. And I make copies of them for my personal reference to make sure I don't just repeat myself in every letter haha. 


7 comments:

  1. thank you for the lovely comment you left me on my blog!! I love that nail polish by the way

    xox
    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a beautiful outfit and gorgeous nail polish!! I am also obsessed with pink nail polish..and ive been looking for that shade for ages! lol
    I also think your gift idea is good. I'm sure your boyfriend will love it!

    xx MissChiquita
    misschiquita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable outfit! Thanks for posting!

    That’s So Fletch

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add, I looked at that dress you wore to your prom, and I wore almost the same thing to my Jr. Prom last year! Mine was the all pink one!

    That’s So Fletch

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit is simply adorable! I want your shoes!!!
    I was actaulyl thinking about picking the Garnier eyeroller too but I have seen many reviews on it, but I love there hair stuff so why not give it a go:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! I really like your blog!

    alisaguk.com

    ReplyDelete