Friday, February 4, 2011

Two weeks without my lover


Two weeks without my lover
I'm in this boat alone
Floating down a river named emotion
Will I make it back to shore
Or drift into the unknown

     Sorry I haven't written anything in so long. The past few weeks have been crazy with snow, and a few days without power or sadly any internet. I've been spending a lot of my free time trying to complete my assignments for school. A lot of my teachers still made us e-mail them papers and such that were due since we've had so many days off of school due to the snow. Oh well....  Things have kind of been crazy with my life in general lately. So, I've also been trying to work on that lately as well. Everything should be back to normal soon though.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about crazy schoolwork. My teachers knew we would be getting 2 days off for the blizzard so they poured the homework on us beforehand. I love your posts! Thanks for posting!

    thatssofletch.blogspot.com

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always nice to read your page :)
    best of luck with school Its a great feeling when all that is over. Time goes by fast. Dont worry it will pass.

    Hope you come by and visit my page some time!
    misschiquita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete